Find out how old you are, what day you were born, and when your next birthday is.
|Age in Months|
|Age in Weeks|
|Age in Days|
|Age in Hours|
|Age in Minutes|
|Age in Seconds|
The age calculator computes age in years, months, weeks, days, hours, minutes, and seconds based on date of birth. Use it to find the age of a person, place, or thing.
Chronological age is the amount of time that has passed since a person's birth to the given date. The length of time can be expressed as years, months, days, or even hours. In most cases, this is how people define their age.
Here are the steps you need to follow to calculate chronological age:
- Determine the person's date of birth and the current date (or the future date you want to use).
- Subtract the person's birth year from the current year (or the year of the future date). That will give you the number of years that have passed since the person's birth.
- The final result will be the person's chronological age.
For example, if you were born in 1994, your chronological age in 2023 will be 2023 - 1994 = 30 years. It's that simple! So if you are eager to know about your age, feel free to use our calculator.
How to Calculate Age?
Calculating your age is easy! Just subtract your birth date from the current date to find your age. For example, if you were born in 1990 and the current year is 2023, your age would be 2023 - 1990 = 33.
If you don't want to do it on your own, don't worry! Our age calculator is super easy to use. All you have to do is follow these simple steps:
- Enter your birth date in the format specified by the calculator.
- Select your birth day and month from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the year you were born.
- Click the "Calculate" button to check your age.
How old am I today?
If you want to know how old you are today, our age calculator can tell you in just a few clicks. All you need to do is enter your date of birth and click the calculate button. It will then show your exact age in years, months, and days.
How many days old am I?
Are you curious to know how many days old you are? Sure, you know your age in years, but what about the number of days you've been alive? To find out, multiply your age in years by 365. For example, if you are 25 years old, your age in days would be 25 x 365 = 9,125.
How old was I on X date?
Do you want to know your age on a specific date? Our "how old am I" calculator can help! Just enter your birth date and the desired date, and the calculator will provide your age with ease.
You can also use it to find out how old you will be in a certain number of years. So, whether you are curious about your age or someone else, this tool can come in handy.
How does the calculator work?
The calculator works on the most common age system. In which the age of a person increases on their birthday. For example, if a person is 14 years and 11 months old, on his next birthday, one month from now, he will turn 15 years old. Most western nations use this system.
Frequently Asked Questions
How old was the oldest person ever?
The oldest person was Jeanne Calment (1875-1997) of France, who lived for 122 years and 164 days.
How old am I if I was born in 1998?
If you were born in 1998, then as of 2023, you would be 25 years old.
How old will I be in 2050?
Find out what your age will be in 2050 with these simple steps:
- Determine your current age. For example, if you were born in 1999, you would be 24 years old in 2023.
- Subtract the current year from 2050. It would be 2050 - 2023 = 27 years.
- Add the number of years from step 2 to your current age. 27 + 24 = 51, Therefore, you will be 51 years old in 2050.